On completion of the Image Order Form and payment of the required fees the Council will supply
the copies you have ordered subject to the following conditions.
- The copy is to be used only for the purpose stated in the application.
- Use of the copies must not infringe any copyright in the original documents or
- For plans of buildings that still exist, applicants must have the permission of the
current owner of the building (or their authorised agent) to take copies.
- The Council retains such copyright as it may have in the original documents
- This approval does not constitute approval to make another copy of the copy
supplied by the Council.
- Further reproduction of a copy supplied following this application must be
separately applied for, to the City Archivist.
- The applicant indemnifies the Council against any loss, damages or expenses
incurred by the Council arising from a breach, by the applicant, of these